Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've Got Myles of Style!!

With M away for a few days at the beginning of this week it was single-girl-veg time for me. I felt so bad when he came home last night to a not so clean house. (Okay, just a little bad.) You would think without a spouse the housework would be easier to accomplish, but I opted for lazy instead of productive. (Nothing wrong with that.) Much of my time was spent on the wonderful website hulu.com. (More on this later.) There I found the HGTV show "Myles of Style" with Design Star winner, Kim Myles. Beside enjoying her decorating style, I also found myself admiring her wardrobe. Just as I was thinking, "Where does she get all of these cute dresses and swing sweaters?" There she was wearing a dress I own. A dress from--doo, doo, doo, doo--TARGET!! Now, I noticed that she wore it a bit differently than I. (She wrapped the belt back around to the front rather than tying it in the back. Clever! And she wore a cami underneath rather than adding the stretch lace at the neckline like I did.) But there it was, MY DRESS. Boy, do I feel glam now.
Here is a picture of M and I at his brother's wedding this summer. The dress I am wearing is the very dress Kim wore in the Morrocan Outdoor Area show.

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I just came upon your blog recently. But, I have to say... Hulu is awesome!! Right? We are totally addicted to it, and it solidifies to my husband that we don't need cable.

I'm going to have to watch Myles of Style now.