Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas with the Fam Part II

Another tradition is the annual family Christmas picture. (I really don't mind this one at all, however the "originals" aren't too fond of it. Maybe that is because they have been doing it their entire lives and I have only been doing it for the last few years.) I posted a series of three to show you how much fun everyone is having.
The first one: (With a little more work, we might get this yet.)




Probably the best: (You will have to excuse the fact that my three year old niece had been told to do something that she didn't want to do. It obviously didn't make her very happy.)



Check out some of the fun faces my nephew and his mom decided to make. Now as for my sister-in-law, I think that we can safely blame it on bad timing. My nephew, on the other hand, decided that it would be entertaining to keep making different funny faces throughout the shots.


No comments: