Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mmm-Mmm-Mmm

Here are some yummies that I am currently digging:

1) Edamame


These little green pods of goodness are one of my favorite veggies at the moment. Just cook them in boiling salt water, shell, and eat.

2) Cantaloupe

I just bought my first cantaloupe of the season and boy was it good! Juicy and delicious! Like summer in a rind.

3) McDonald's Shamrock Shake


You didn't think that I had gone completely healthy, did you? I love these seasonal shakes and had been waiting to get one. The first McDonald's I went to acted like they had never heard of the Shamrock Shake, but that wasn't going to stop me. I tried another McDonald's and they had them on their drive through menu! Sweet success!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a shamrock shake the other day too. :) It ranks right up there with the egg nog one at Christmas. Mmm.