Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day Love

Here are the Valentine's Little Peachy shared with her playgroup buddies.




I simply wrapped scrapbook paper around an animal cracker box. 
Then I added a printed message strip and the initial of the recipient. Super easy and cute.


















I mailed these lovebird hand-towels off to two lovebirds in my family. (They made it safely all the way to Japan.)

















As long as I was making lovebirds, I added one to the front of this onesie.
handmade projects

3 comments:

Miss said...

cute stuff =) I love the bird on the onsie!!

And you are right...Triggs nickname is Soggy! =)

email me your address and I will mail you the Shred!!!!! =) yeah

billmissandbrood@live.com

Anonymous said...

I had to look twice to see that this was indeed your oven not mine! Mine looks the same these days!
YA

Tiffany said...

Love your bird onesie and the handtowels! Too, too cute! Your pink birdies are adorable! Thanks for checking out Lemon Tree!

The valentines were adorable too! Great job on all of it! So fun.