Wednesday, March 31, 2010

T-Shirt Refashion

Yes, I am jumping on the refashion blogwagon. I have a few shirts that I purchased on the Target clearance racks that were not ready wear. Not for me anyway. But I decided that I could make them work for me and picked them up anyway.
Today I'll share the easiest one. I don't think that it can really be called a refashion, more like an alteration. Here is one of the shirts pre-sewing machine.
A cute shirt, just a little too boxy for me.
See, here it is compared to one of my favorite fitting shirts.
Using my favorite short as a guide, I marked where I would need to take the new shirt in.
A few minutes with my serger and I have a new shirt with a great fit. See how happy it makes me?
Well, the shirt does make me happy, but so do my cutey new shoes!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love this! I hate boxy fitting t-shirts, might have to go through and alter a few I accidentally bought. And your shoes poking out from your jeans are SO cute.