Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who Needs Toys?

You know the adage about a child playing more with the box the toy came in than the actual toy? Too true. Peachy is always ten times more entertained with objects that are not intended to be toys. So why do we buy them anyway? I am quite positive it is to entertain the adults!

Forget Grandpa and these toys. Give me the rug!!

Plastic is always lots of fun!

Toys with tags and wrapping paper are the best!!

Clothes are fun and always available.

Things that moms and dads use always seem very intriguing.

A good read is hard to resist.

Can you tell she knows she is not supposed to have this? Can you guess what it is?

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

what a sweetie! great pics!
I spent all day yesterday and today cleaning out the garage, I found great items for candlesticks! Good luck, I hope you find something great!
gail

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Is't that the truth?!