Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

I don't have a post prepared for today. Some weeks I have all of my posts lined up by the time Monday morning hits. This is not one of those weeks. I think that the holiday weekend threw me off. So you get lazy blogging for the week. Maybe I will come back strong next week, but for now you get what you get. (You know how the rest of that goes. :o)
Right now I am watching Peachy meticulously picking through her "nnnnack!" I bought the S'mores Goldfish snack this week. I am not sure if she really cares for the dehydrated marshmallows or not. Is it mean of me to feed her that while I bake chocolate chip cookies a few feet away? I don't think that I will be able to get away with that much longer.
She is oh so close to walking, but not quite there yet. Mr. Cherry had predicted a while ago that she would be walking by the Fourth. While he tried his best to encourage that goal, she didn't make it. It amuses me to watch her walk while pushing something. She will actually stop and pick up what she is pushing to get it where she wants, but she won't take a step on her own. Too funny.
She is also in transition from two naps to one. Sometimes I try to give her a late afternoon nap in the hope that it will push her bedtime back a bit. The last few days she has flat out refused to lay down in her crib when I put her in there for this nap. She sits right up and hands me back her pacifiers. Also amusing.
I was looking forward to getting family pictures taken on Monday, but the photographer had a family emergency and had to postpone. This will give me more time to figure out what we will all wear. (Especially the Lil' Peach.)
Since a post just isn't a post without some photos, here you are:



No comments: