Friday, July 1, 2011

Foodie Friday: Egg Pickle Potato Salad

From Food Network
I just love it when I open my mailbox to find a new magazine. One of the magazines that you can find in my mailbox is Food Network Magazine. The latest issue featured a pull out of 50 potato salad recipes. Mmm. Nothing says good old summer time like potato salad. One night this past week I decided to make the Egg Pickle Potato Salad that they featured and it didn't disappoint.

Egg Pickle Potato Salad
Ingredients:
-2 pounds small red potatoes; cubed and boiled 
-3 hard boiled eggs;  chopped
-1 bunch green onion; chopped
-1/2 c bell peppers; chopped
-1/4 c pickles; chopped
-1 stalk celery chopped
-2 T pickle juice
-2 c mayonnaise
-1/2 t salt
-1 T dijon mustard
-1/2 t sugar
Directions:
1. Place first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
2. Mix remaining ingredients for dressing.
3. Toss dressing in bowl with first six ingredients.

No comments: