Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blogger Question For You All

This one is for all of my fellow bloggers out there who actually know what they are doing. :o) I noticed today that my sidebar gadgets were not showing on the side, but on the bottom of the page. I tried removing them all and slowly adding them back in to see if one was causing a particular problem. They all still show up on the bottom. I tried redoing my template and they are still appearing at the bottom. I tried using a different browser and still no luck. Any ideas? I don't really know much when it comes to html. What I do know, I find from tutorials, so any help is greatly appreciated. THANKS!!
Edited: I just looked at this post and it is fine, but my others aren't. Could it have something to do with pictures in my posts?

2 comments:

Emily said...

It probably is the pictures - try changing the HTML of your template to make the main portion wider and the sdies narrower, or you can constrain the size of your pictures (just select large instead of xl, etc). If you still can't get it, I'd be happy to take a look at the code for you, just send me an email. Emily

Janie said...

I'm having the same issue. It started yesterday. It's only on my homepage. If you are on any tabs or individual posts, it's fine. :/