Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Day in the Life

So the most hilarious thing just happened and I wanted to write it down before I forgot about it. Both girls were napping. (This actually happens frequently at our house right now. Don't worry, I know that this may not last. However, I am going to enjoy it as long as I can.) Miss Cream woke up and decided that she needed to eat. While she was eating she let out an explosive poop. (Sorry if you were eating your supper. I am just trying to keep it real.) I finished feeding her and then changed her. As she was getting changed she pooped again. (Keeping it real.) I got a new diaper on her and then I heard Peachy crying in her room. I put Cream in the swing and went down to Peachy. While trying to get her to stop crying and go back to sleep I hear Cream crying upstairs. I leave Peachy's room and hurry up the stairs only to find Cream back asleep in her swing. I go back down the stairs to Peachy's room only to find her back to sleep as well. I go back upstairs and clean up the mess that Miss Cream had made and then sit down to write this out and share it with all of you.
Ah, motherhood. Maybe I will lose my remaining pregnancy weight! :o)

1 comment:

Suzi R. said...

Girls. We just can't make up our minds, can we?