Sunday, May 6, 2012

My April Package Pal

Toward the end of March I signed up to be a package pal through through the blog C.R.A.F.T.
Every other month, Jamie, the blogger for C.R.A.F.T. hosts a package pal exchange. The first 100 entrants are paired off in order to exchange crafty goodness. I was late on getting my package out to Misty, but you can read about it on her blog. 
I sent Misty a reversible headband like the ones here, a felt flower clip like the ones here, a Post It note holder, some wooden flowers to decorate, a metal frame from Close to My Heart, and a bag made from Prudent Baby's tutorial here.

And what was in my package? Well, Misty outdid herself with all of the crafty goodness in my package. 
 Here are all of the goodies spread out on my counter.
 Misty sent a farm-themed set of  stamped candles.
 A stamped magnet and a cute owl notepad.
 Tons of scraping/card making goodies, including a great card kit.
And although it is hard to see here, a cupcake for the bathtub!

So a big thanks to Misty and Jamie! What a fun exchange!

1 comment:

Andi said...

I love the stuff you sent her and she sent you such great crafty goodies in return! How fun!