Friday, June 8, 2012

Foodie Friday: Summer S'more Bars

Summer is upon us. (Well at least summer-like weather even if we have a few weeks to wait until its official start.) With summer seems to come an abundance in yummy summer food and recipes. Ice cream treats, cool cocktails, grilling recipes, and s'more recipes. Have you seen a few out there? I am a sucker for anything s'more. Just take a peek into my Pinterest recipes if you don't believe me. Earlier this week I wanted to bring a treat to a friend's house and found this s'more bar recipe. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. While I probably have about 39 more s'more recipes from Pinterest to try, I am ready to declare these a winner and call it a day.
Head on over to Baked Perfection for the recipe!
image from Baked Perfection

No comments: