Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Runnin' Runnin' and Runnin' Runnin'

I may not always look happy when I am running, but I am!

Back in April I got back to running. You can read all about it here. You can read about the May 5k here. I am proud to say that I have stuck with it. Throughout April, May, and June I went to the gym regularly. In June I ran another 5k. Exercising has become a regular part of my life. No, I don't workout every day, but I really do try to squeeze something in when I can. This month my gym membership is on hold due to a very busy month. Is it odd to say that I miss it? I have been running when I am able. I can say that a 2 mile run is pretty easy for me these days. (I used to think that is as far as I could ever run!) It feels really good to be in shape. I am hoping to stay here for a while. :o)

After a little recovery time you can see it!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good job with keeping up and working on it! I'm a little envious that you're able to find the time and energy to do it!