Monday, August 12, 2013

Footlose and Kid-free

What would you do with a few days away from your normal routine? If you would have asked me that five years ago, I can guarantee it would be a different answer from today. Back then I would have probably started my day by reading in bed. Then gone for a run. Followed by some shopping. And probably finished off with some baking in the kitchen. Ask me that today? I would tell you, I am going to clean and organize my house uninterrupted! And that is exactly what I plan on doing over the next few days. The girls are off at grandma and grandpa's house. And while the kids are away, this momma is going to play! (That is get her house clean and in order!) I have been scouring Pinterest for organization ideas along with some fun decorating ideas if I get the time. Wish me luck and productivity!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice! Enjoy your time "off" and hope you get a lot accomplished!

Emily @ imperfect said...

Enjoy this time to yourself! And I'm super jealous of the time to organize!

Anonymous said...

Will Grandpa and Grandma take my littles, too? I'd love to do some organizing and cleaning. :)