Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Dolls: Holly and Jingle


My sister-in-law challenged me to make an ugly Christmas sweater doll for my Etsy shop. I tried to find ugly Christmas sweater fabric, but couldn't.
I did find a funky piece of Christmas fabric that I thought would work, however. (I found the fabric at our fabric warehouse which is closing! Boo!!) Anyway, I set to work on the ugly Christmas sweater dolls. And do you know what?
They turned out too cute to use the term ugly in the title. So, I am now selling Christmas dolls. Meet Holly and Jingle. They were super fun to create and I just love how they turned out.
  If you would like one or a pair or 50! stop on by my Etsy store kiki b omi designs!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

These came out really cute! I love that you couldn't make them ugly :)