Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Planning

I knew it was going to happen, and I tried to be on the ball this year, but here it is 3 weeks until Christmas and I still have so many things I would like to get done. Thankfully, I have the Christmas cards almost ready to go out. And I do have the majority of my shopping done. Now it is on to the things that I would like to do. (Oh, and a whole ton of sewing.) At least they are all fun things, for the most part.
I was just looking through my Pinterest Christmas board and decided that I should make a list of what I would like to all get done in the next three weeks.
(From top clockwise) 1) Woven Cookie Stars from The Crafty Crow, 2) Pom Pom Crafts from Preschool Crafts for Kids, 3) Pipe Cleaner Advent Wreath from When Running Amok, 4) Decorate your own Gingerbread Man from ikatbag
(From top clockwise) 1) Window Snowflakes from Small Wonder, 2) Pipe Cleaner Initials from Your Cozy Home, 3) Vintage Linen Bunting from So Into Vintage, 4) Twine Star from Lowes
(From top clockwise) 1) Eggnog Cookies from Cooking Classy, 2) Cranberry Dip from Jamie Cooks It Up, 3) Party Loaf from Rhodes, 4) Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn

No comments: