Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Third Time's the Charm




I went and got my haircut today . . . for the third time in as many weeks. It just wasn't looking right. The second time I went back to the same lady as the first time, my usual beautician. She did a free re-cut, but after a few days I still wasn't digging it. It would always be fine when I left the salon and then when I went to do it myself, not much cool. Today I went to a different salon and took a chance with a walk-in. I feel like Lindsey and I bonded. We both live in the same part of town so there were many things to talk about there. She also commented that our hair type was similar, thin but lots of it. (This is how I always describe my hair!!!) We will see how I feel about it tomorrow after I do it myself, but for now I am happy with it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Very chic! I like it. Evidently short is the new black!