Saturday, October 4, 2008

House Tour

Here is the moment you've been waiting for--updated house pictures. (Okay, maybe it isn't that exciting, but I have had a few of you ask for them.)



I will be out of town for a few days, and thought that it would be the perfect time to give you a tour of our home. Also, I just got the fall decorations out last weekend and I am loving how it all looks. So, throughout the next few days, you are invited into our home. Please remember that it is a work in progress. I am having some problems putting things up on the walls. (They are new, I don't want to put holes in them. Also, I am not sure how I want everything to look since we are waiting on key pieces yet.) I am not worried, though. It feels like home to us.



Also, I have not included any downstairs pictures. We don't have that at all set up yet. You will have to stay tuned for those.



Without further ado, welcome to our home!


Picture #1) This is our front porch. It is one of my favorite features of our home. We are thinking that we might change the pillar at some time to a craftsman style. We would also like to put some window boxes in under the windows. I am thinking red.

Picture #2) A close-up of the metal basket hanging on our front door.

No comments: