Thursday, January 1, 2009

BoC: Christmas Tour Part VI


I saved one of new and favorite additions for the end. I have always loved displaying all of the Christmas cards and pictures that we receive. It makes me so happy to look at them time and time again. When we lived in our Check Spellingapartment I just slapped them up on the wall with some tape. I decided that it was time to change that up a little bit. (I am still really leery of putting holes in the walls and taping things to them. They are just so pretty and new.) I found these metal stars at JoAnn Fabrics and decided they would look good with our walls. I hot glued ribbon strips to the back. Then as we received cards I would sticky tack them to the ribbon. It is really filling up now. Do you see yours up there? (Notice that I used Command Hooks. I really don't want to ruin the walls.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clever idea! I see my baby up there:):)