Saturday, December 19, 2009

Scrumptious Saturday: Chicken Broccoli Braid


It was one of those weeks where I really had no clue what day it was all week long. So Friday came and went and I didn't get this posted. I apologize to all of you for making you wait so long. You were all waiting, right?
I found this recipe at the blog Recipe Resource. It was very good and easy. I will definitely be making this one again.
Ingredients:
-1 can crescent rolls
-2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
-1 c cooked broccoli (I cooked up some frozen, but I am sure you could cook some fresh broccoli as well)
-1 red pepper, diced
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-1/2 c sour cream
-1 c grated cheese

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients, except for crescent rolls, in large bowl.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Lay out crescent rolls with with point ends out and large ends overlapping to form a base.
3. Spoon broccoli mixture down the center of the dough. Fold the pointed edges over the mixture and seal.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.

No comments: