Thursday, December 3, 2009

Techno Menu

I haven't been very good about menu planning lately. I have just been winging it. Sometimes it is just nice to take a break. I decided with the heckticness (is that a word?) of December it would be good to get back on the wagon. I was going to just type in the meals on a calendar on the computer and then print it out, when it dawned on me. If I was getting my recipes off the internet I could link the recipe to its day. That way when I need it, bam, there it is. We will see how it works out. There of course are some recipes that aren't online, but that isn't a big deal. Most of those for this month I know what I am doing without a recipe. I also added my cookie recipes to the bottom so that I have those where I can find them when it is time to find them.
While I was on the computer, I typed up the grocery list by category. I know that it may seem like lots of work, but I am hoping that it will really save time in the long run. We shall see.

1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Good luck - I hope it helps. let us know.