Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Monagram Magnet Easter Gift

Did you scoop some of these monogram magnets up when they were at the Dollar Spot at Target? (You may remember that I have a little obsession with the Target Dollar Spot.)


(Gee, with the amount of times I reference Target in this blog you would think that I am getting paid to promote them. Well, I am not, but if any of the Target big-wigs are reading, a Target gift card would be a nice gesture!)

They were too cute to not put in my cart even though I didn't know exactly what I would do with them. Well, they made their way to my sisters as an Easter gift, but not before a little make over.


You would hardly recognize them, would you? I simply Mod Podged them with scrapbook paper. I chose the paper to coordinate with some notebook/paper sets to complete round out the gift.



No comments: