Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Its Sew Easy

This past weekend was the perfect rummaging weekend. The weather was beautiful and there were TONS of garage sales to hit. Peachy got up early which allowed me the opportunity to plan out my route. After she was down for her morning nap I hit the road while M stayed home. In about one hour I was able to make it to about 7 sales and came home with lots of great deals, all for Peachy. Mostly I picked up clothes, but I couldn't help but grab up a few toys for her as well. At one sale I picked up what I thought was a simple toy sewing machine. Upon further inspection I the name Romper Room on the back. After a quick Google search, I realized I had bought an Its Sew Easy sewing machine circa 1980. It will be interesting to see if I can actually get it to work again. I'm sure Little Peachy will soon be sewing a puppet of her own.
You can see the original TV commercial here.

No comments: