Thursday, June 10, 2010

Peachy's Purse

I know the way I am raising my daughter could prove dangerous in the future. I know this, and yet I haven't changed my parenting style.

 I am training Peachy to be a shopping, shoe loving, and purse toting kind of girl. So far, my training is paying off. She has always loved shoes. It makes no difference to her the size, color, or style. When she finds a shoe she will do one of two things, try to put it on or try to put it in her mouth. Ah, funny, funny girl.

She has recently latched on to one of my purses. She will carry it around on her shoulder as best she can while crawling around. She will fill it up with her things. In fact, in her mind,

I don't think the purse belongs to me anymore.

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

She might look like M but she's your daughter!

Jena said...

You know Kristi, she is so adorable!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

She is such a cutie. At least we know she'll be styling. ;)