Wednesday, June 29, 2011

32 Weeks with Number Two


I must be starting to look more and more pregnant. People are always asking me when I am due. Now I can tell them that I have two months left. (Although, I am the first to admit that I still look small for how far along I am.) This pregnancy has been treating me well. I am still quite comfortable with no major complaints. It is getting a little harder to get up and down, but I am 7 months pregnant. We even went camping this weekend and it went really well. this morning I am off to my 32 week appointment. It is always good to hear that woosh, woosh coming through the doppler.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You look great Kristi!

KellyS said...

Cute! I am about as big as you, and only 26 weeks. I guess the twins stretched me out permanently. :( I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!