Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Loves

It has been a while since I wrote about some of the things that I couldn't do without in my daily life. So here you have it, my current list of loves.
1. These Water Wow Doodle Pad that a friend gave to Peachy as a big sister gift. It is all the fun of coloring with only the mess of water. And once it dried it is ready to use again. She has drawn and redrawn the pictures so many times.
2. The Green Mountain Coffee Sumatran Reserve K Cups for my Keurig. They aren't kidding when they say extra bold and I love me a dark roast coffee.
3. I am new to the Greek yogurt bandwagon, but this stuff is good. I recently found these small cups of Chobani marketed for kids at Target. I like the smaller serving size and the honey-nana flavor is yummy.
4. Cream and I love the Boppy for feeding times. I don't know what we would do without it. It just makes the job so much easier for both of us.

No comments: