Monday, March 12, 2012

St Patty's Day Tees


You can bet that many Irish eyes will be smiling when they land on these adorable St Patty's Day T-Shirts. I just can't help myself when it comes to making my girls holiday themed shirts.
 I had this idea rolling around in my head for a little while and hammered it out this weekend. Funny thing is that I saw a shirt with a very similar concept on another blog last week. Just goes to show you that there really is nothing new under the sun.

Lately I have been adding fun appliques to the back off the shirts I have been making. It is the fun little details that can really make a project unique and your own.

I can't wait to hit our local St. Patrick's Day festivities with my two little lasses in their St Patty's Day tees.

I am linking to these wonderful parties this week.
Today's Creative Blog
Making the World Cuter
The Sweet Talk Shop





8 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable! They're going to look so cute! Do you dress them in matching outfits a lot?

Unknown said...

Super cute! I'd love it of you linked up to Crafty Cousins!
http://crafting-cousins.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-i-wore-sunday-week-7.html

~Natalie

Holla! We're your newest followers!

Unknown said...

How stinkin cute! I adore the shamrock on the onesie butt! I might just have to make this for the little man! Hope you'll stop by and link up: http://www.serendipityandspice.com/2012/03/manic-monday-linky-party-9.html
-Melissa

Jill ~ Jillify It said...

Love these! I need to make some for me & my two girls! I would love for you to link up at my party going on now!

I'm a new follower, too!
Jill
www.jillifyit.com

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Adorable!!! I hope you'll link up to my St. Patty's Day Project Parade

www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

Alexis Tanner Lane said...

I love this! I've been trying to think of something fun to make for my daughter for St. Patrick's Day. Great idea! I would love for you to link it up to my first link party. I know my readers would love it too! http://weliketolearnaswego.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-i-learned-wednesday-1.html

Angela said...

I'm doing a St. Patty's Day roundup on Friday - I'd love to share this post. Let me know if that's okay :)

Angela @ A little about A LOT
www.alittle-aboutalot.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Well designed!