Friday, November 16, 2012

Foodie Friday: Thanksgiving Leftovers

I am looking forward to next week Thursday. Getting together with family over a full Thanksgiving spread. This year I find that I am also looking forward to the day after Thanksgiving. I have been seeing all of these yummy ideas for Thanksgiving day leftovers.
Starting with these Cranberry Turkey Sandwich from number-2-pencil:
Followed by this Turkey Cranberry Salad from the craving chronicles:
And finishing up with Thanksgiving Leftover Nachos by CHOW:
So bring on Thanksgiving and bring out the leftovers!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That first one looks great!

My question is why do people have to make new recipes with their leftovers? Aren't the original dishes good enough? I LOVE the leftovers and I bring tupperware to my parents' house for it! :)

Kelly @ Corner of Main said...

I love turkey cranberry sandwiches. Yumo. I think I like them more than the actual turkey dinner!