Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thrift Store Score

It seems every blog I read has a story about a some little thrift store score. Until now, I really didn't have a story of my own. I just don't frequent thrifts stores enough. (Perusing a thrift store's selection isn't easy with a toddler and preschooler in tow.) Last month found my little gang of three in a local thrift store looking for materials for a new project. On the way in some colorful beaded necklaces caught my eye. I ended up walking away with four necklaces, two yellow, one read, and one aqua. I haven't quite decided whether I will keep them all intact or rework some of them. I have already worn the small yellow and the red one, though.
And the girls have each taken their turns wearing them as well.
Besides the thrill of the hunt and never knowing what you are going to find, thrift store pricing is another great perk.
Can't beat that!!
Do you thrift? What is your greatest score?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nice score! Thrift stores are the BEST! I absolutely love it and the thrill of finding something is great!