Thursday, February 14, 2013

Something to Talk About

Cream likes to talk. She has lots of words now. One of her favorite is NO! And is it any wonder? She must hear it at least 10 times a day. And although it may not always be appropriate, I love to hear her little voice say that little word.

She also likes to say "Cheese." I am not sure where she learned it from. I don't think I say it when taking pictures, but now when I want to take her picture she starts saying "Cheese!" She also walks around with one of her toy phones "taking" pictures and saying, "Cheese!"

Another new trick is to say a lot of syllables and sounds as if she was talking, but it is all gibberish  She has the language pattern down pretty well though.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, look at her! The cheese one is my favorite! That's hilarious!